

So, I decided to do this because everyone else is doing it. I knew it was time when my sister-in-law started one. In fact, my sister-in-law to be has one now too. I have always enjoyed reading Sherry's insights and now Kimberly's. I love seeing pictures of my niece and nephew and what they are up to on Amber's blog. So, here I am. It doesn't hurt that Chandler is gorgeous and this is a perfect way for me to show him off to everyone!
4 comments:
I'm so excited to have another blog to read...a blog of someone whom I actually know! :) And yes, he is gorgeous.
My sweet little Chandler...you are so darn cute! I love the T-shirt we got you...Uncle Jer will be proud.
Kisses...Auntie Amber
I finally have a new back ground for my computer at work. He is adorable even when he is not feeling well. Thank you for the blog and the chance to write something for all to read about how great it is being a grandparent. We Love you!
He is adorable! A beautiful combination of both of you. I miss you guys! :)
Post a Comment