...the life and times of a small family full of love...
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Prince Chandler
Jeff built Chandler a castle. Chandler loved it and played with it for about 5 minutes before completely destroying it. That's the stuff life's made of.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Life is made of plastic blocks? Ya know, I've always thought so. Love ya sis... And your squirt.
I'm a mom, wife, nurse, sister, daughter, and friend who has been extremely blessed. I have a family that I love more than anything, a career that I enjoy, and a perfect balance between the two. I could not ask for more.
6 comments:
Life is made of plastic blocks? Ya know, I've always thought so. Love ya sis... And your squirt.
You better believe Legos is what life is made of! Love you too! We miss you!
Miss you already you cute boy! You're definetly a typical boy. Make and destroy.
I hope jeff didn't cry or anything lame like that. :)
He didn't cry, but you better believe he came whining to me!
he is SO freaking cute.
Post a Comment