Jeff, Chandler, and I spent the last three days visiting with Jeremy, Amber, Madison, and Kyle down south. We had a great time! The first day we spent time at UCLA where Jeremy had a few things to do. We got to enjoy some great Middle Eastern food while there! The second day Jeremy had to work and Jeff tagged along, happily. In the morning Amber had to work and Madison headed off to Girls Scout Camp for the day. I had a great time being able to spend some time with the boys. Kyle, Chandler and I went on a walk and to the park! It's impossible to go to the park too much, so all of us went to a different park later in the day.
Our third day we went to Carpenteria so that Chandler could put his toes in the sand for the first time! Chandler LOVED the beach! I was precious to see him wiggle his toes in the sand and pick up the sand to feel it sift through his fingers. He even liked it when I put is feet in the water as the waves came in. 
We had a great "weekend" with some of our family. The kids are growing so fast and we feel privileged to get a chance to spend time with them!
4 comments:
So cute it hurts. :)
I just love that kid!
We had a great time with you too! Thanks so much for coming we always love having you!
TOO CUTE! What fun you must have had! Give him a squeeze for me!
Post a Comment