Are you writing a children's book called Chandler goes to the Zoo? Page 1: Breanna, Grandma, and Grandpa were looking forward to a fun day at the zoo! Page 2: They packed their snacks and loaded the car. Page 3: Your turn:)
I'm a mom, wife, nurse, sister, daughter, and friend who has been extremely blessed. I have a family that I love more than anything, a career that I enjoy, and a perfect balance between the two. I could not ask for more.
4 comments:
LOOKS LIKE FUN! MADISON AND KYLE WOULD LOVE TO GO TO THE ZOO SOMETIME WITH YOU TOO! lOVE THE 3RD PICTURE...CUTE AS ALWAYS!
:)
Are you writing a children's book called Chandler goes to the Zoo? Page 1:
Breanna, Grandma, and Grandpa were looking forward to a fun day at the zoo!
Page 2:
They packed their snacks and loaded the car.
Page 3:
Your turn:)
Love you, Bre! Let's hang out soon!
Oh! I left Chandler off of page one! I fail at writing children's books!
Post a Comment