Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Pier 39 and Marin Headlands





Today Jeff and I took Chandler to Pier 39 and the Marin Headlands. He enjoyed seeing the Sea Lions at Pier 39 despite the cold windy weather. On our way to Marin Headlands Chandler fell asleep and was zonked for awhile! Once he woke up, he loved the greenery (and sitting on daddy's shoulders). We had a great time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun. Madison will be jealous that Chandler got to see the sea lions. Love the pics...he is cute as ever! Can't wait to give him hugs & kisses.

Kimberly said...

He looks like daddy in that last one!

Anonymous said...

WHAT A GREAT FAMILY YOU GUYS MAKE! I THINK YOU WERE MADE FOR EACH OTHER, BUT I'M A LITTLE PREJUDICE! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! HOPE YOU AND JEFF WILL HAVE A DAY TOGETHER TOMORROW, SINCE HE WORKS TODAY. PICTURES ARE GREAT AS ALWAYS!