When do we get to see this kid, again? You guys should definitely stop by soon:) We miss our little guy and I'm pretty sure he misses playing with the stuffed "monkey." I can tell.
I'm a mom, wife, nurse, sister, daughter, and friend who has been extremely blessed. I have a family that I love more than anything, a career that I enjoy, and a perfect balance between the two. I could not ask for more.
5 comments:
Oh my gosh...ADORABLE! Thanks for sharing. Don't you wish you could be hand fed as you fell asleep.
Aw, nuts:)
holy crap, the kid fell asleep eating! he needs to figure out his priorities! love it, totally cute!
shrybz
Ha! I love the food oozing out of his mouth in the last one :)
Hee hee. Me, too.
When do we get to see this kid, again? You guys should definitely stop by soon:) We miss our little guy and I'm pretty sure he misses playing with the stuffed "monkey." I can tell.
Post a Comment