



Today Jeff and I headed out to Scotts Valley to see Jeff and Shannon. We got to see their "new" house (they bought it and moved in 10 months ago). We had some good Mexican food before taking a short drive to see the Redwoods. We all had a great time, as always. Chandler loved being outdoors and seeing the huge trees. It was so refreshing to be with friends outdoors in nature.
4 comments:
obviously i love it, and i loved getting to do that with you guys! it must happen again before another 10 months go by! :)
Shrybz
Looks like fun. Although I LOVE the beach I have to admit...I do miss the redwoods! Let's go next time we're in town. Chandler's hair has grown quite a bit since you were last here.
Did you see my footprints when you were there. I was there on Tuesday with about 90 kids from Smith. It was a beautiful day and it looks like you had a beautiful day also! I love seeing Chandler enjoying the outdoors. How could he not? Shannon's looking great too!
I love that you all are taking Chandler to fun places even though he is still young. He will grown up loving all the things the two of you love! And why wouldn't he enjoy being outside in God's beauty;0)
Post a Comment