



This past weekend Chandler, my mom, and I packed our bags, hopped on a plane and flew to Idaho. Our great purpose of the weekend was to be with Jill as she married the love of her life- Mike McFarland. We all had a great time! Chandler had a blast helping me pack, he was great on his first and second airplane ride, he spent some time exploring Jill and Mike's beautiful home, he went swimming, ate some good food, got to sleep between mommy and grandma, played with balloons for hours, and even did a little dancing. I am so glad I was able to go this weekend. It was great to see Jill so happy and very much in love! The wedding was outside on a lake with a dinner reception following. Jill and the ceremony were beautiful. Weddings always remind me of how precious and delicate love is. I guess this weekend reminded me yet again of how blessed I am to have Jeff and our love. Enjoy the pictures!
2 comments:
Bautiful place to get married. looks like a fun weekend. Chandler has become quite the little traveler.
I'm so glad to see these pictures. It has been an extremely busy week and I haven't been able to ask how your trip was. I'm glad everything went well and Jill is happy. Ofcourse, Chandler continues to be the handsome one of the crowd! We will have more time in LA this week to talk!
Post a Comment