Not really- he's being stubborn about it. He can do it all- squats, gets up to a standing position from the middle of the floor, but won't take more than two steps. ;)
I can't wait to see you, Uncle Jeffie, and Chandler in a week. Chandler is such a cutie in all those pictures. Is Jeff being safe as a policeman and having fun? I can't wait to play with Chandler. I love you.
I'm a mom, wife, nurse, sister, daughter, and friend who has been extremely blessed. I have a family that I love more than anything, a career that I enjoy, and a perfect balance between the two. I could not ask for more.
7 comments:
Oh I just knew you'd have these posted today!! :)
Are you already walking? Auntie can't wait to give you hugs and kisses soon. Your cousins are excited to play with you as well!
Not really- he's being stubborn about it. He can do it all- squats, gets up to a standing position from the middle of the floor, but won't take more than two steps. ;)
What a charmer! He probably "stole" the wedding. I love the picture of you and Jill too! I still have one from when you two were very young;-)
I can't wait to see you, Uncle Jeffie, and Chandler in a week. Chandler is such a cutie in all those pictures. Is Jeff being safe as a policeman and having fun? I can't wait to play with Chandler. I love you.
oh my gosh, he is freakin' adorable!!! i can't get over it, he looks so grown up already. don't grow to fast chandler!
that was me, shannon by the way
Post a Comment