

Last week Jeff and I went to Vegas for a few days. Yes, we left Chandler home with one of his Great Grandmothers. We all had a great time! Jeff and I hadn't been to Vegas since we were really young. We had a great time exploring- we walked almost the entire time. I think next time we leave for a few nights we'll do more laying by the pool. :)
8 comments:
:) So glad you guys had fun!! Miss you.
And Chandler and I had a BALL!!!
good for you! Alone time is so important.
I wish we could go away overnight more often, but for now, we set aside (and hired our babysitter) for every 2nd Friday of the month. Its been nice.
I still think you ghuys should consider joining us in Maui! It would be lots of fun hanging out & drinking at the beach!
I think Jeremy would rather be alone with YOU. :)
Or they might want some friends to be around too.
Jer was actually the one that first suggested Jeff & Bree joining us...alone time will be nice too!
OK then by your selves
Post a Comment