Chandler is "jumping" in this first picture. It's adorable- he tries so hard and is so proud of himself even though his feet don't come off of the ground yet.
The wagon worked for a little while, but then they had to be big boys and walk and pull and push the wagon.
This past Thursday night Jeff and I took Chandler to Livermore's Downtown Trick-or-Treating. We met up with some friends there including Chandler's best buddy, Tommy!! As you can see Chandler was a froggy and Tommy was Tigger. On Wednesday we plan on having Chandler Trick-or-Treat to some special homes in town. :)
5 comments:
I miss that little froggie too!! Love ya!
oh my goodness!!! i just want to borrow him for a little while, he is just too too cute! and so much fun! what a great outfit!
He's so cute I can hardly stand it!!
super cute costumes guys! Is the downtown trick-or-treating fun in Livermore? I've heard the Brentwood one stinks, in a big way.
Chandler is getting so big!
It's about time we got some new posts to read! Those two are so darn cute. You have to get Chandler's pic taken at Picture People and we can frame them side by side. I just found Kyle's picture there in the frog costume, and he looks so little.
Post a Comment