Cousin Kyle and Chandler on Thanksgiving sporting their matching jammers!
Ma-maw got Chandler a sweet headpiece for Thanksgiving- he actually liked wearing it and of course I thought it was adorable!!
Chandler and daddy getting the base ready for the tree.
Chandler and daddy decorating the tree.
Daddy and Chandler at Deacon Daves's. Chandler loved it! Okay, I know it has been a while. My mom got on my case yesterday, so here I am back at the blogging. No, I am not too old to succumb to my mother’s chastising. I have continuously had difficulties with this site, so hopefully there has been some sort of improvement that occurred during my two month hiatus. Here are a few pictures of what we have been up to lately (the fun stuff outside of work).
2 comments:
Yea you!!! I love that you listen to me! Always have, always will?!? XOXOXOXOXOX
YAYYYYYYYYYYY!!! He's sooo grown up!! Can't wait to see my little monster!! :)
Post a Comment