...the life and times of a small family full of love...
Sunday, December 23, 2007
Sunday Morning
I got Chandler dressed this morning in a cute little, "it's the Sunday before Christmas my little guy should dress nicely" outfit. He looked adorable, and I thought I should get a, "it's the Sunday before Christmas and my little guy should dress nicely" picture. This is what I got:
Let me just say that Auntie Kiki and Unkie Brando had so much fun playing with this little booger!! The outfit...may I add...was indeed adorable. Miss you already!
I'm a mom, wife, nurse, sister, daughter, and friend who has been extremely blessed. I have a family that I love more than anything, a career that I enjoy, and a perfect balance between the two. I could not ask for more.
1 comment:
Let me just say that Auntie Kiki and Unkie Brando had so much fun playing with this little booger!! The outfit...may I add...was indeed adorable. Miss you already!
Post a Comment