Wednesday, August 15, 2007

First Haircut!!




Yesterday Chandler got his first haircut. Though it is much, much shorter than I wanted it to be, it is adorable! He did a great job sitting still and didn't even flinch at the clippers. I can't believe he's already becoming such a little boy! What a blessing and a joy he is. Not a day goes by that he doesn't make me smile, laugh, and melt my heart.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Handsome boy you are!

Anonymous said...

Chandler looks so cute with his new haircut. He looks like a grown up dude. I like his spiked hair. I miss my smilely face cousin so much!!!

Kimberly said...

Baby Jeff!

Anonymous said...

I love it! It's totally still red, Bre:)

Anonymous said...

Thats funny that Kim said that. I to said the same thing on the phone to Bre last night when I saw that same pic on her myspace profile;) What can we say...the Smoak genes run strong!!

Anonymous said...

Breanna...I noticed your countdown. What would make it even more excitng is if you guys joined us in Maui!!!

Kimberly said...

Great minds think alike, Amber :) ...either that or Chandler really looks like Jeff. ha

Anonymous said...

And you were worried that you kids wouldn't be cute! He's adorable! Thanks for sharing him so much!
Love the sweet hugs and kisses.