Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Madison and Kyle's Visit



First of all, sorry it has been so long since I've posted. I've been having problems with uploading pictures, and basically it's boring to write a post without pictures. This summer Kyle and Madison (two of Chandler's 5 cousins) came into town to spend time with Grammy and Papa. we were also able to spend some time with them, and of course we had a blast!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had lots of fun getting my nails done with you Auntie Breanna, and watching movies with you and Uncle Jeff. I had fun at our sleepover with Chandler too!

Anonymous said...

Love the picture of Jeff with the kids. I have to get a copy of that one! Thanks for all the new posts. I've been missing reading your blog!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Want the one with Chandler in his chair, please.