Monday, August 20, 2007

Looking Handsome on a Sunday Morning





I just thought Chandler was looking mighty handsome yesterday morning, so I snapped a few pictures (okay, maybe it was 30 or so). What's a mom to do?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Chandler...you are such a handsome boy! Loving the new haircut, and stylish clothing. What size are your feet? I think you might be taking after your Uncle Brandon in that department.

Stef said...

Love the updates! His party pictures are super cute and, where did you go to get his hair cut?? My kids would sit in that jet for anything! He is VERY handsome, if we named Rachel Monica, it could have been a match made in Heaven. :)

Breanna said...

Amber- he's a 6 1/2 right now- the ones he is wearing there are 7- a little big, but looked really cute with the outfit. :) Stef- I got his hair cut at All About Me Kids Salon in Livermore. It's down the side street by Strizzis. It's affordable too. $10+ their age. $11 for Chandler's cut! They have a race car and a jet.

Anonymous said...

Chandler you are a handsome, sweet boy! Great-Grandma looks forward every week to spending a day or two with you. And even though that haircut makes you look like a little boy instead of my baby boy, you still give sweet smooches!!

Stef said...

Awesome, good to know. I can't believe he wears a size 6 1/2 shoe! Ethan finally made it into size 7's and some 8's and Rachel is just making it into a 4 now. He's gonna be a tall boy. :)