Wednesday, June 25, 2008

GO GIANTS!


Two Mondays ago, the 16th, Merril and Donna took Jeff, Chandler and myself to a Giant's game. We got to San Francisco early and some pizza at Amici's. We got to the park early, so we spent some time at Build a Bear. Chandler left with "Ruff" the dog- thanks Grammy and Papa. Next Chandler was able to hit a few balls at a mini stadium for kids. He had a great time and had a good hit thanks to a little help from Papa! The Giants played a great game and we had a blast! And, yes, Donna and I were there, though it's not obvious by the pictures we got. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Papa is bound and determined to have his grandsons follow in the Smoak men tradition of loving the game of baseball. Good thing our boys do love it! Cute pictures!

Stef said...

I love that top picture in the glove! Shockingly enough, I've never been to that park. Looks nice!