Jeff and I decided that our carpet has seen better days and that it would be better for all involved, carpet included, if the carpet meets it's final resting place at the dump. Our latest project started on Saturday and should be finalized by tomorrow (minus baseboards). My husband is a work horse I tell ya! He has been working hard and the floor looks amazing! Of course Jeff can't take all of the credit. Chandler and I have been helping as much as possible!
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Laminate flooring
Jeff and I decided that our carpet has seen better days and that it would be better for all involved, carpet included, if the carpet meets it's final resting place at the dump. Our latest project started on Saturday and should be finalized by tomorrow (minus baseboards). My husband is a work horse I tell ya! He has been working hard and the floor looks amazing! Of course Jeff can't take all of the credit. Chandler and I have been helping as much as possible!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE!
They look gorgeous! You and Chandler did a great job. Oh yea, and Jeff too. :)
I'm glad Jeff is practicing on your floors ;) Can't wait to see them!
Cute pictures. Chandler is growing up way too fast! Where'd the baby go?
I love the color you chose! We're looking into doing this either in the winter or next Spring. Where did you find your flooring and was it easy for Jeff to install?
Post a Comment