Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Bridgeport

A happy Papa and some proud kiddos! I think they caught 12 fish!
Chandler chillin with Cassidy at the fireworks- a little past his bedtime ; )
John had Madison driving his ATV! She had a blast!!
Jeff and I out on a ride on John's ATVs- someday we're gonna get some!
4th of July parade- Madison, Kyle, Chandler and Riley
Madison, Kyle and Chandler fishing with Papa.
Dadeeeeeee

Cousins
These pictures didn't post in the order that I wanted them to, but you get the idea. We had a blast! Chandler played his heart out with Madison, Kyle and the other kids there! There was a lot of dirt and rocks to play with and dig in and he was a little dust ball by the end of each day. We watched a parade, ate good food, went fishing, arrowhead hunting (Madison and Kyle both found arrowheads!), ate more good food, went swimming, made sand castles, collected rocks, rode ATVs and even slept a little bit. The highlight of the trip for Chandler was going fishing with daddy.


5 comments:

rhsnippet said...

Love them! I especially love that one of Chandler and Jeff fishing. Classic. It all looks so wonderful!

Anonymous said...

I've been checking your blog daily waiting for these pictures. Very cute. You'll have to upload them to Shutterfly so I can buy them. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

What fun!!! This is what memories are made of...something you'll always be able to look back on, even when Chandler is grown.

The Jerrolds Family said...

What a good time! What good memories Chandler will have... I love the pictures.

The Jerrolds Family said...

What a good time! What good memories Chandler will have... I love the pictures.