Early Friday morning Jeff dropped me off at the airport for a whirlwind weekend trip to Oregon. I arrived in Portland at 8:45 where a very sleepy Brian picked me up. We proceeded to drive to Bend, OR. The drive took us a little over three hours, but the company was great. Brian is a great friend of ours from Hawaii/nursing school and I haven't seen him in three years, so we had plenty to catch up on. We ate rainbow colored twizlers and took in the gorgeous view. Tawnya, a friend of ours' wedding was the reason for our road trip and the wedding was scheduled for 5 Saturday evening. The wedding was beautiful, Tawnya was beautiful, and the reception was great. I was able to spend time with Mark and Katie and their sweet boy, Dylan, hang more with Brian and meet Tawnya's new husband, Scott. We said our goodbyes to the newlyweds, Mark, Katie and Dylan that night, and the next day Brian and I reversed our trip. I flew out of Portland at 6 pm and Jeff picked me up from the airport at 7:45 last night. I had a great weekend taking in Oregon, eating great food (for the most part) and sleeping in. But, most importantly, I was able to see some great friends I haven't been able to see in a while- it was a wonderful weekend!
Monday, July 14, 2008
Oregon or bust!
Early Friday morning Jeff dropped me off at the airport for a whirlwind weekend trip to Oregon. I arrived in Portland at 8:45 where a very sleepy Brian picked me up. We proceeded to drive to Bend, OR. The drive took us a little over three hours, but the company was great. Brian is a great friend of ours from Hawaii/nursing school and I haven't seen him in three years, so we had plenty to catch up on. We ate rainbow colored twizlers and took in the gorgeous view. Tawnya, a friend of ours' wedding was the reason for our road trip and the wedding was scheduled for 5 Saturday evening. The wedding was beautiful, Tawnya was beautiful, and the reception was great. I was able to spend time with Mark and Katie and their sweet boy, Dylan, hang more with Brian and meet Tawnya's new husband, Scott. We said our goodbyes to the newlyweds, Mark, Katie and Dylan that night, and the next day Brian and I reversed our trip. I flew out of Portland at 6 pm and Jeff picked me up from the airport at 7:45 last night. I had a great weekend taking in Oregon, eating great food (for the most part) and sleeping in. But, most importantly, I was able to see some great friends I haven't been able to see in a while- it was a wonderful weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yowza...Look at those hot legs! Sexy Mama!
I agree, you look quite hot my dear!!! Great color on you, although I think you also would have looked great in "deep, deep salmon" :)
Post a Comment