Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Proud Sista
Whether or not know my brother, I want to make it clear that he's pretty freakin smart and amazingly witty for that matter. I have always adored him (well, for the most part) and am going to take this opportunity to brag about him. You see, he doesn't afford me this opportunity often because he is modest; however, at this moment he can't deny his amazingness- it's in print! You have to pick up the hard copy of the August edition of Popular Mechanics to get the full effect (he's quoted and everything); however, you can look here and here for a glimpse at what Brandon does and what the excitement is all about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think there's a picture that goes with this post ;) hehehe. Don't you LOVE that he can't deny his brilliance this time!
This post is from Louis...I am constantly amazed by how well your life has turned out to be...all of your success and happiness is well deserved...Cabo pics were awesome...you guys look like you had fun (read, stayed drunk the whole time!) Chandler is such a big boy....and the floor looks great...keep up the good work..and stop being amazed that I finally found your site!!
Love you guys
Louis
Post a Comment