this is SO cute! I love that every time Jeff said "think, think, think" he would totally stop and do the motion. Adorable! Isn't this the most fun age?!
Dude! We are listed on your page and I didn't even know you had a page! I will take my revenge by adding you onto our page. :) Now I can see pics of your growing family!
I'm a mom, wife, nurse, sister, daughter, and friend who has been extremely blessed. I have a family that I love more than anything, a career that I enjoy, and a perfect balance between the two. I could not ask for more.
4 comments:
Let me think ummmmm YES THHAT IS SO CUTE!!!!!! GRANNgraY
this is SO cute! I love that every time Jeff said "think, think, think" he would totally stop and do the motion. Adorable! Isn't this the most fun age?!
And our sweet boy gets smarter and cuter every day!! I may be just a bit prejudice;-)
Dude! We are listed on your page and I didn't even know you had a page! I will take my revenge by adding you onto our page. :) Now I can see pics of your growing family!
Post a Comment